Friday, March 29, 2013

Jodi Picoult Fonts

Bonjour!

Today I decided to do a bit of research on Jodi Picoult fonts. I couldn't find too many answers, so I decided to give everyone else a clear idea instead!

I've only read a few of Jodi Picoult's books, so I'll tell you the fonts from the ones I know.

The title font on almost every single one of her novels is Trajan (Roman).

Now, for the specific novels (I've read My Sister's Keeper, Sing You Home, Handle With Care and a few others).

Sing You Home
Max: Book Antiqua Bold, Constantia?
Zoe: ?
Vanessa: a variation of Lane Narrow?
Sammy: Bradley Hand ITC

Handle With Care
Charlotte: Times New Roman
Sean: Rockwell
Piper: ?
Amelia: possibly Corbel, Segoe UI or Segoe UI Light?
Willow: BauerBodoni BT or Bodoni BT
Marin: Adobe Garamond [Pro]?

No comments:

Post a Comment