Friday, February 22, 2013

most overused fonts

hi :)

A few days ago I started a page on the most overused fonts. please go over and check it out!

I'm still updating it (right now it only has a list of them in the wrong order) but it'll be up by the end of today. Check around after 6:00 PM today or tomorrow and it will be there by then. It's not very long so it's just a quick read! Don't forget to post a comment on the page. I'd love to hear if you agree with my choices and why!

If you're interested in reading it, just click on the blue Top 15 Most Overused Fonts link and you'll go right to the page!

I didn't add a font called Trajan although it is mentionable because it would very easily been able to be included.

Most of the fonts are normally installed on PCs but I'm not sure about Macs or Apple computers... anyway, just google an image of them because they are so widely used that Google will definitely have at least a few readable pictures of them.

thanks for reading,
Scoutie Cookie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment